About Dr. Khosrow Sigaroudi
- The restoration of lost smiles with reconstruction-cosmetics dentistry
- The rehabilitation of damaged or deformed teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Full mouth rehabilitations
- A wide variety of cosmetic dental procedures for the enhancement of patient smiles
Dr Sigaroudi practices dentistry with an artistic and gentle touch. Appointments in his office are never a rush.
Dr. Sigaroudi holds an advanced dental certificate in Fixed Prosthodontics, Dental Implants and Full Mouth Rehabilitation, from Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He completed his advanced residency from the program and then he taught dentistry at Marquette and the UCSF School of Dentistry.
For complex dental situations, Dr. Sigaroudi, as Prosthodontist, also serves as the “architect” on a patient’s dental team. He collaborates with other dental specialists to plan the most effective and comprehensive treatment for each patient.
Dr. Sigaroudi is also an expert in the management of TMJ/TMD (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder).
Dr. Sigaroudi will examine and diagnoses disabilities caused by loss of teeth and supporting structures. He formulates and executes a treatment plan for the construction of corrective restoration and prostheses to restore proper function and esthetics of the mouth, face, and jaw.
Dr. Sigaroudi is a member of:
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Francisco Dental Society